Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October Game Purchases

Here are the games I bought in October:

Humble Stardock Bundle

  • Sorcerer King: Rivals
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
  • The Political Machine 2016
  • Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition
  • The Corporate Machine

Steam Store

  • A Hat In Time - Kickstarter Release
  • Moon Hunters - Birthday Gift
So my birthday is in October and a friend of mine was very kind to get me Moon Hunters, and A Hat In Time was finally released on PC after being successfully backed on Kickstarter back in June, 2013. Humble Bundle was bought by IGN in the latter half of the month so I'm going to stop buying Humble Bundles because I feel that being owned by an internet media company will have certain influences in the quality of the overall deals made available in future bundles, i.e. giving better deals in the Humble Monthly Subscription rather than the main Bundles, or having more bundles released with previously bundles games in them which is a problem that bundles in the last year have had. Even the Stardock Bundle was a second Stardock Software bundle, the previous one being the Humble Intergalactic Bundle in April of this year where I got Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity.

Moving forward my monthly game acquisition posts will probably have greatly reduced numbers since Humble Bundles have bolstered my game library for over 6 years until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment