Thursday, October 5, 2017

Playthrough 016: Condemned: Criminal Origins

For the month of October I'm going to celebrate Halloween by playing a couple of spoopy games.

The next game I will be playing is Condemned: Criminal Origins. Originally published on April 11th, 2006 Condemned currently has a "Very Positive" rating with 87% of reviews giving it a positive recommendation. I got Condemned in February of 2016 as a prize in Sega's Make War Not Love event that year.

Condemned is a first-person shooter where you play as a detective tasked with finding out what's driving the city's homeless crazy and making them violent.

If this game is anything like it promises to be I will definitely be playing it during the day with my office lights on because I get engrossed in first-person games very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment